Sunday, August 3, 2008

Future Photographer?

So, I was going through my pictures posting what we've been up to this week and look what I find! It seems that a little girl was going through my purse. She loves to get it out. She has about 10 purses of her own and she loves "borrowing" my stuff to fill up her own. Maybe it is just a mom and dad that likes these kinds of random pictures but we hope you enjoy them too.Every photographer has to have a self-portrait!

I actually think this one is cool, something about the composition...blah, blah, blah...
This is a tree, in case you didn't know. Why we need a picture of a tree, only she could tell us.
I love this one! Isn't it like one of the first exercises in photography class to take shadow pictures? Maybe not, but I think she is brilliant!
Here's one of her sister...
and her Barbie bag...


and her Teddy Bear...and my car's backseat. Doesn't every mom's SUV look like this? Please tell me yes!And then there is ... me... standing at the door of a friend's home, which answers the question, when did she take my camera. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment