Capturing the moments while we're busy raising our amazing children.
Friday, August 15, 2008
Last Day Lemonade
The kids wanted to do lemonade stand and it only seemed fitting considering it was nearly the last chance since school was starting in just a few days. I was reminded of the lemonade stand they did early in the summer in front of Maria and Dean's house (on a busy road, for those who don't know where I'm talking about). It was a great day for lemonade sales. I can't believe that summer is "over." What a summer?
Dylan was irritated with Kate the entire time, saying she used too many cups, wasn't working hard enough, and didn't do the money job right. She didn't seem phased by it but he ended up going into a meltdown. I don't know when I possibly managed to capture this picture.
The kids wanted to do lemonade stand and it only seemed fitting considering it was nearly the last chance since school was starting in just a few days. I was reminded of the lemonade stand they did early in the summer in front of Maria and Dean's house (on a busy road, for those who don't know where I'm talking about). It was a great day for lemonade sales. I can't believe that summer is "over." What a summer?
No comments:
Post a Comment