While we were in Tahoe Savannah asked to learn how to ride without training wheels. Kate wanted to give it a try too. She was so brave and caught on pretty quickly for a 4 year old! I am so proud of you Kate! What a big girl you are becoming.
When I see her becoming such a young lady I often say to her with a smile, "Can't you just stay 4 forever?" And she smiles back and says, "No, Mom." My favorite was when she told me , "But don't worry Mom we can still go to lunch together when I get big." I made her pinky promise! I love you , Kate. You light up my world with your beautiful spirit, glowing smiles and sparkling eyes. I am grateful to be you mommy!

When I see her becoming such a young lady I often say to her with a smile, "Can't you just stay 4 forever?" And she smiles back and says, "No, Mom." My favorite was when she told me , "But don't worry Mom we can still go to lunch together when I get big." I made her pinky promise! I love you , Kate. You light up my world with your beautiful spirit, glowing smiles and sparkling eyes. I am grateful to be you mommy! 
No comments:
Post a Comment