Tuesday, March 3, 2009

A Good Morning for this Mommy

Madi loves this soccer ball. Not because she loves soccer but because it has Mickey Mouse on it! The girl is obsessed with Mickey and Minnie Mouse!


We may not have got showers before noon but today by noon I had been running (6am), made breakfast (7am), got Dylan off to school (8am), cleaned out the garage (9am), created a "rainbow of hearts" at Kate's request (10am) and even blogged about it (11am). It's been a good mommy day! Yea, me! (I've decided I have to celebrate the "good" mommy days because invariably the "not-so-good" mommy days will come around and I need to something to hold onto in those moments.) ;-)

Kate loves this basketball because it is Pink and because Troy and Chad play basketball (High School Musical for you HSM-challenged few out there).


I love this face!!!

2 comments:

  1. That does sound like a good day-6am!!? That is super awesome of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love to see how your kids grow and change! Maddie's face is indescribable joy! Just what every mother needs to see!

    ReplyDelete