Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Kids Say the Darnedest Things...

Ben wrote me this email this morning...

In the car last night Dylan said you told him it was OK to shave his head when we get back from Belgium. He’s very excited. He wanted to know if I wanted to shave my head also. I said maybe. He asked if my hair would grow back fast or slow. I said it would look like slow at first, then fast. Then he said…!!!!!!!

“What does Bob do to make it so his hair doesn’t grow back?” I just about peed my pants. I said that Bob’s hair wasn’t going to grow back. He asked why. I said there was this thing called male pattern baldness and it means the hair is gone for good.. He was satisfied with the answer. I was laughing so hard inside. (PS We love Bob M. and knows he's laughing inside too...).

2 comments:

  1. Kim,

    Youre kids are so darling!! and so is your blog! I've added you to my list. I hope to see you around soon.

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Dylan :) I miss him so much. I miss all the kids and I am so excited that I can check in and she what you are all up to.

    ReplyDelete