Sunday, July 6, 2008

Our European Family Reunion 2008

Well, we are back from Europe. It turned out that access to internet was less than I expected and with three children in tow it was out of the question to try to "pop into a little internet cafe" as we did when we backpacked together years ago. I am still sorting through piles of laundry and mail but I will soon try to get some of more photos posted and share some of the great memories before they fade away. I did get a few minute at Ben's Aunt Marguerite's home to post these photos but I didn't have time to explain who they were. I will do more soon.
Ben's Grandmere Margaret and Grandpere Pascal have been married 65 years. On July 6th all the family attended a special annual celebration in their town where they were recognized and congratulated by the Mayor their town.
Ben's cousin Christian and his family.
All the second cousins in a casual group photo.
Ben's other cousin, Eric, and his family.

1 comment:

  1. Hopefully so far so good! We got some cute pictures of the kids at Jungle Jim's. I'll have to send them on to you or maybe if I can get my act together...put them on our blog! Enjoy the reunion and hopefully the flight wasn't too unbearable!

    ReplyDelete