Sunday, October 26, 2008

HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL 3 ROCKS!

YES! WE SAW IT! TWICE. ONCE FRIDAY and JUST FOR GOOD MEASURE...AGAIN ON SATURDAY...EXCEPT NO KIDS THAT TIME.I didn't start out a High School Musical fan, but after Aunt Kimmy introduced it to Kate last Fall, she asked to watch it, everyday, two or three times a day! We had to limit her to twice a day for a while. She loved both HSM1 and HSM2 so I've seen, or heard, them each conservatively 100 times each over the last year. Seriously! So that is why I am a fan now too.
I love the wholesome characters and the "make you want to get up and dance" songs. I love sharing it with Kate, too. We sing to each other and dance around the kitchen with whatever thing that resembles a microphone. Dylan even likes High School Musical, though probably not as much as Kate and I do. Madi even dances around when we turn on the iPod and jam to "Fabulous" or "Get Your Head in the Game." But now we have a whole new soundtrack to love and boy, do we! Kate loves "The Boys Are Back" and I love "Can I Have This Dance." We downloaded the songs before the movie so we could sing along. The theater was packed. Everyone cheered after each song! Coincidently, my dear friend, Julie was in front of us! It was amazingly entertaining. I love musicals, Broadway, and "all that jazz". (Ha!) So I was completely loving it!!! What more can I say...but...aaaahhhh...Troy...
;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment