We love the BYU Cougs!
With Ben and Dylan out of town on a "Boys weekend" in Baker, we figured we "Girls" would go something GIRLY! So I took them to a BYU Football game! Yea, that's right! Hey! I am not raising sissy girls, after all!
We all sported our BYU attire, Madi even had on her BYU Cheerleader outfit. It was a beautiful autumn day-a perfect day for a football game. I am not entirely crazy, we only went to the last quarter or so. We did have a great time and even saw Cosmo, the Cougars' mascot. Madi wouldn't have anything to do with him, but Kate thought it was pretty cool. (Notice her Gabriella pin! I guess you can take the girl out of HSM but you can't take HSM out of the girl!)
They were even more thrilled when they got some pink COTTON CANDY!
BYU won the game in the final minutes and that made the day even more perfect! Then we drove home with Uncle Jay and sang High School Musical 3 songs the whole way. . . lucky him! ;-) What a PERFECT day!
No comments:
Post a Comment