Sunday, June 29, 2008

Bon Voyage!

Well, here we go. We are headed to Europe this morning. Wish us luck...

We are going to Brussels for a week to visit Ben's grandparents, aunts, uncle and cousins. Then onto Paris for Euro Disneyland and a few days in the City of Lights.

If we can survive the flight with three children then let the good times roll... Au revoir!

4 comments:

  1. Safe travels to all of you! I know you will have a wonderful time. I hope we can catch up when you get home!

    Love,
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some things never change, I wish we all could live life like the Swallows :) Good luck on the flight I'm sure that will be the hardest part of the whole trip. And Euro Disney, how fun, Wish we were there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you guys are having a great time! I can hardly stand taking my kids to the grocery store sometimes, let alone all the way to Europe! You are so brave!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was fun to see you guys at the airport before your big trip. How was the flight? You looked so prepared for your long trip with pillows, comfy clothes, etc. Your kids are so cute! Hope you had fun in Europe. We had a great time in Cancun with my inlaws - all 32 of us!

    ReplyDelete